Recent Before & After Photos

Tarping in Beaumont, TX

Did you know that in the event of a disaster the SERVPRO of Beaumont can come out & tarp your roof? This home in Beaumont, TX was damaged during a thunderst... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Lumberton, TX

This kitchen in Lumberton, TX was damaged due to a cooking fire. Notice the extent of soot damage and fire extinguisher dust spread all throughout the kitchen. ... READ MORE

Kitchen Rebuild in Vidor, TX

This kitchen in Vidor, TX was damaged due to a busted pipe. The before picture was taken before any removal of damaged materials and before drying equipment was... READ MORE

Town home Fire Reconstruction

This kitchen was affected from an adjoining town home fire in Beaumont, TX. The cabinetry was damaged due to water damage from the fire department extinguishing... READ MORE

Reconstruction after fire in Groves, TX

This kitchen was damaged due to an electrical fire in a house in Groves, TX. Notice the extent of the damage in the kitchen; there was smoke, soot and significa... READ MORE

Carpet Clean in Lumberton, TX

This carpet was affected by a small kitchen fire in Lumberton, TX. Notice the discoloration in the carpet due to the fire in the before photo. Small fires with ... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Beaumont, TX

This home in Beaumont, TX had a mold assessment done. The assessment and results were performed by a licensed Industrial Hygienist. The industrial hygienist wri... READ MORE

Water Damage in Kountze, TX

This kitchen in Kountze, TX experienced water damage from a leak that occurred in the home. There was a significant amount of water damage throughout the home. ... READ MORE

Pipe Burst in Silsbee, TX

This flooded bedroom and bathroom in Silsbee, TX was the result of a broken pipe in a bathroom. Notice the affected areas were the bedroom and the main bathroom... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Silsbee, TX

This smoke and soot damaged kitchen in Silsbee, TX was the result of a cooking fire. Notice the extent of soot damage on the upper cabinets in the kitchen. Ther... READ MORE